Flavia Abadía is an international Latinx and crossover Musical Artist, DJ, Author and Life Coach.
She is inspired and inspiring. Her purpose is to share, create, spread joy and ignite people to live their best authentic lives.
Flavia does this through DJing at events, creating music, teaching, life coaching and through her literary work.
Colombian and French-Canadian, born in France and having lived in the greater Toronto area in Canada for many years, Flavia loves to celebrate diversity and infuses her own cultural background and influences in her music and on the stage when performing.
Flavia is the first and only woman to DJ a Toronto Raptor’s NBA Game. She did this during the 2019 Championship season.
Her musical taste, skill, positive energy, international appeal and ability to speak English, French and Spanish have helped her gain momentum and brought her to stages and events across Canada, USA, France, Spain, Mexico, Portugal and more.
MUSICAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS & HIGHLIGHTS:
- Featured on Spotify editorial playlists: New Music Friday Canada, New Music Friday Latin, Mood Ring, Tropical Rising, Fresh Finds Latin
- Opened the show for Latin Grammy-Award Winner iLe (2020)
- The first and only woman to DJ the Toronto Raptors Game (She did this during the 2019 Championship Season)
- Performed in : Barcelona, Paris, Canada, USA, Mexico, Portugal and more.
- Performed at festivals including Latin Sparks Festival, Barrio Latin Music Festival, PanAmerican Food & Music Festival and more
- Performed for many corporate clients and organizations including Tiffany & Co, Estee Lauder, Toronto International Film Festival and more.
- Has over 2,000,000 cumulative streams on her original music
COACHING & EDUCATIONAL TRAINING:
- Bachelor of Education, OISE, University of Toronto
- Ontario Certified Teacher
- ICF (International Coaching Federation) Certified Coach
- Certified Quantum Life Coach
- Life & Success Coach
- Certified Quantum Group Coaching Facilitator
- Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
- T.I.M.E. Technique Practitioner
OTHER EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- Honors Bachelor of Arts, Double Major in French and Multimedia, McMaster University
- Artist Manager Program, Canada’s Music Incubator
- Sales Bootcamp, Palette Skills
Booking and inquiries : [email protected]